Sterling 10.25 Rear Modular Truss Artec Industries
Perfect for that one-ton swap in the back of your TJ or YJ, the Sterling Modular Axle Truss is the most versatile truss available for the popular Superduty rear axle. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper links. The 3/8 inch thick truss top and 1/4 inch thick gussets incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and the link mounting surface.
This truss is available by itself, but you can add-on our leaf spring perches designed for use with a YJ Wrangler or coil spring perches designed for rear TJ Wrangler coil springs. Regardless of your choice, we offer our new high clearance shock mounts. These place the lower shock mounts either in front or behind the axle in the lowest mounting position possible without giving up ground clearance. These items are all available for purchase separately.
- Sterling 10.25/10.5 Rear Modular Truss
- Sold as kit
- 3/8 inch thick mild steel truss top and 1/4 inch mild steel gussets. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry – about 8 inches from the axle center line.
- This Modular truss is shorter to allow use with factory leaf spring perches or our add-on coil or leaf spring perches. This flexibility means that if you change from leaf spring to coil spring, you don’t have to remove the whole truss, just the end brackets.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- Leaf spring option is for standard YJ width but is for spring over axle (SOA), Not spring under (SUA). The kit does Not include u-bolts. Coil spring option is for stock Rear TJ coils (the wider ones) Not TJ front coils.
- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is Not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- 24.3 lbs
- 36 × 8 × 8 in
Lower Link Axle Brackets 3 Inch 10 Degree Pair Artec Industries
Artec Industries $50.99 + Add to cart
Jeep TJ Weld On UCA Brackets For Low Pro Front Truss Currie JJ Bushings 7/16 Inch Bolt Size Artec Industries
Artec Industries $154.99 + Add to cart
JK Front Axle Armor Kit Dana 30 Raised Tracbar Artec Industries
Artec Industries $319.99 + Add to cart
JK 1 Ton Superduty 05 Plus Front Dana 60 Swap Kit W/Adjustable Truss Upper Link Mount Single Artec Industries
Artec Industries $499.99 + Add to cart